Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

It's the time of year where we are supposed to reflect on what we are thankful for. And while I am very thankful for the success of Mouse Guard and all that it has allowed me to do, I am most thankful for the people in my life that I get to share that with.
I am also very thankful for the fans who made that all possible.



Comics Now Magazine:

The folks over at Comic Geek Speak are launching a new comics magazine. I enjoy their podcast and they have been very supportive of Mouse Guard and asked me to contribute a poster for the 1st issue!! The first issue is due out in local comic shops next week (Nov. 28th)







Wish I had more to share. I'll have a few announcements next post.


1 comment:

BluBoy Comics by Ryan Spencer said...

Awww! That's lovely! Love the fall images and colour. This guy is my fav. I HAVE to pick up the PVC and statue!!!

Blog Archive