Monday, July 23, 2007

San Diego!!!

San Diego Comic Con is right around the corner and here is a run-down of my info for the biggest con in North America:

I will be at Archaia Studio Press' booth (#2049) Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Friday I'll be speaking on three panels:

Impact University Fri, Jul 27, 12:00-1:30pm, ROOM 30CDE
Features various artists and writers who know the “how to” behind-the-scenes aspects of the comics industry.

Archaia Studios Press Round-Up Fri, Jul 27, 2:30-3:30pm, ROOM 2
ASP comics editor Joseph Illidge leads a round-table discussion of ASP writers and artists

New Voices in Graphic Novels Panel Fri, Jul 27, 4:30-5:30, ROOM 4
A panel moderated by Publishers Weekly’s Calvin Reid. Panel includes Christian Slade (Korgi), George O’Connor (Journey Into Mohawk Country), Jamie Tanner (The Aviary), Leland Myrick (Missouri Boy), and Miriam Katin (We Are On Our Own), and David Petersen (Mouse Guard).

NEW MOUSE GUARD SKETCHBOOK

40 pages b&w with a mix of pencil sketches, inked convention drawings, and new character profiles. An edition of numbered (333) book will be available exclusively at San Diego for $10.

(if any remain they will be sold at Baltimore, No mail order please.)







Other Mouse Guard offerings @ SDCC:

-The ASP booth will have Mouse Guard Fall 1152 hardcovers available, but come early as supplies are limited!


-Issue #1 of Winter 1152 also will debut at SDCC!

5 comments:

gdeo said...

Thanks for the info david...you and Julia have a safe trip down...i'll see you both this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi David! I did not know about this blog you have here - kool. Have a great time in SD. Kinda wish we were going too.

Say hi to Julia!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the small sketch in my hardback of 1152.
Nadine Armstrong

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

I just wanted to say thanks for signing your comic for me and I think you are doing some great work. Keep it up. This is now my 2nd favorite series after Jeff Smith's Bone.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late to the show, so to speak...but I just finished reading the hardcover collection of Fall 1152, and wanted to say thank you for such a great story. It took me back 25 years to childhood, looking at the nests and burrows of critters in the backyard and wondering about their lives. Inspiring, to say the least. Can't wait for the Winter 1152 hardcover to keep it company.

Blog Archive